- This stir fry recipe is packed with flavor and can be made in just 15 minutes, making it a perfect weeknight dinner option.
1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 head of broccoli, chopped
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ginger, grated
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon sriracha sauce Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes or until pink.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the broccoli and bell pepper to the skillet and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet and add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Stir fry for an additional 1-2 minutes or until everything is heated through.
- Serve over rice or noodles.